The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

45$ front lip for usdm bumpers

asmo

After looking thought a few parts bins I found this frt lip that fits usdm front bumpers.
It's for the front bumper on 2007-09 hyundai elantras retails about 40-45$

It's matte black textured plastic, made for the bottom of bumpers.
It is about an 1.5" tall and narrows to .5 on the ends,
its a few inches short overall, but the taper of the bumper makes up for this.

Very easy to install with just a screwdriver, some grabber type screws, and some washers.
I used about 10 or twelve screws and washers, I started all the screw holes on the lip down on the ground off the car.
And then hold it up, make sure you start from the middle and work out, remember its a little shorter overall.
then tighten the screws through the bumper. I've had it on about 3 months now and its very secure,
pretty rugged too, i've rubbed mine on the curbs a couple times, plus its cheap and looks great.

img.php

alansupra94

I would recommend getting stainless steel screws as the regular grabber screws I have used in the past tend to just rust away and fall off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts