The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

420 build

14u2nV

Well, after going over and over it, I'm deciding to let 420 go. The floor being pushed up is the killer. The driver side "frame rail" is so bent up, and in places not even connected to the floor anymore, That I cannot see it being worth messing with. I have no desire to cut out and replace the destroyed section, and if I spend a ton of money on the car and ever need to sell it, I can't rightfully sell a car with unibody integrity compromised. I'm just gonna get another car (with title) and put my efforts into it.

*I'll try to get some pix of it today to show what I'm talking about. Maybe someone else will want to mess with it, but not me.

* If anyone wants parts off the chassis, to repair wreck damage or something, let me know. Also, if anyone wants the whole chassis for anything, you can have it.

I'll keep the chassis till spring, then it gets cut up and scrapped.

Last edited:

Sean92AWD

Damn that sucks. Too bad your so far away id probably take it for a project. Did the car have the fender liners?

14u2nV

Nope, it was already pretty stripped when I got it.

Here's pix of the floor:

You can see how bulged the floor is in the first one.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts