The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

409'S ALIVE

Well today I had some time to figure out the vr4 and well It was a fuel related issue. I think everyone knows about that green wire with the fuse in it right by the batterie... well that fuse was bad and after i replaced it she fired right up now my problem is that when I fev it up its really ruff. this could be due to bad fuel or my apexi safc isnt sep up anymore. if anyone knows how to set one up that would be cool. I know that the sencer type is karmen but I was told that you have to have it on 2cyl not 4cyl? any help would well be help.

A happy vr4 owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey all. I had monday off so I spent some more time getting 409 ready for the road. After I ran some fresh gas through it it seemed to idle alot better. I also set the apexi safc up again.
Now its sitting on jackstands in my driveway, I took the wheels off and the front and rear brake rotors. I have slotted and drilled rotors so im just going to clean them up. It needs brake pads all around. I also reblanced the wheels. theres alot more things i want to do before I start driving it though. cant wait to drive it hopefuly this weekend. Maby I can get some pics of my car no here so you guys can see my baby lol

Later everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know it man Im thinking this weekend Ill be cruzing!! I see all these people driving there summer cars I cant stand it lol. Today I was driving home from work and I saw a gun metal gray skyline r32...then a wrx sti! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts