The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

atc250r

Staff member
Yeah, those within 3-4 hours. Sorry, you know I love you Garfield. :nohomo:

John

Gvr4-330

Man, I went the first year; it was a blast.

I would have come this year, but I already had plans. Too bad, I could have used that tranny rebuild, Rick!

Rob

number3

There were a number od people who said they would come and didn't.

That makes buying the right amount of food hard.

But thanks again to all that did. Some of you drove a long way and I hope you had a good time. I usually lead a caravan of GVR4s around the park to end the meet but I was not feeling well and was very run down. Sorry.

Looks like fun. One of these years, I'll make it somewhere outside of Florida with my Galant.

4g63t

It was good to see everyone. Thanks to Harry for putting it on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

nice turnout. the ride there wasn't bad at all. i was quite amazed that we all stayed together and didn't get separated. actually it was quite funny when we all got lost (thanks to John) and had to make that tight U turn. just kidding John.
thanks to Harry for the food.
here are some of the pics i took:

Last edited:

RayH

Ok, I merged some of the pics posted here into the video. Just waiting to hear back from Ryan so I can upload it; don't want to compress it anymore than I have to.

powerplay

Thanks Ray! That is great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

steve

+1000 that is awesome, Ray. I gotta see the full-blown version. HERTZ!

RayH

What's on streetfire is the whole vid. Quality actually didn't drop too much from what I've got on the pc.

Nice Vid, Thanks. Oh and what is that on your window hanging on for dear life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Thanks again, Bryan

RayH

It was a spider that got picked up at the rest stop in NJ. I think it made it most of the way to Valley Forge. Sorry about the poor aim, I was driving with my left hand, holding the camcorder in my right and eyeballing the aim without the viewfinder or screen.

Got to give credit to those who took the pictures. I think the pictures really make the vid. Wish I had taken more footage but I was still jet lagged and had only 4 hours sleep before the event.

atc250r

Staff member
Very nice work Ray!!

John

No need to apologize, I'm glad you took the time to make that vid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

holeshotmoe

++ the vid Ray...nice spidey too. Wish I could have made it to the meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Great video /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks for the hard work Ray.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned