The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

14bCrazy

Harry I will be bringing the wife and kids so add two. Also do you know any nice places to stay near by?

number3

I have to work just like last year.
Saturdays are bad for me I wish I could make it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I was there 2 years ago.

steve

Quote:
Harry shall I bring the nametags and cartags (cardboard) again?

What do you think Harry? Also, does anyone have any suggestions about that? Last year I think we all put our real name and board name on our nametags.

quasimondo

I'm for it. I never was good with remembering names anyway.

Polish

Those hotels are pricey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I am still debating, but I really want to make it. I am just scared to risk a 20 Hour round trip drive on a little rain and the chance of breaking many hours from home. We'll see what KOP's forcast is and how good the car is doing.

1941Galant

I'll see if I can get anybody discounts on hotel rooms. My part time job is at country kitchen/quality inn and I guess my friends/family and I get discounts on hotel rooms. I will see what I can do tomorrow though.

Hill

im in for the trip down.im not sure if i will be driving my car or riding with john(atc250r).but i hope to see all who i know and some that i dont.its always a party when the galant people get together.

joe,

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
Harry shall I bring the nametags and cartags (cardboard) again?

I think that is a GREAT idea, Steve. Bring a Sharpie and we can all dork out together with our screen names and our real names on them. Maybe we can be uber ghey and put our car number(s) on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No BS, it really is a good idea, it worked out great last time.

John

steve

Talk about dorking out, last year I put the little
mod.gif
moderator symbol on mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'll pick up and print the nametags again then.

04DrBlur

Hey Stanford you can cruise across PA with me. That is if your gonna leave fri afternoon and come back sun afternoon. I would have to meet you at New Stanton cause I have to take a detour through Wheeling to drop my dogs off.

Polish

If I do go I'd probably leave from work on Friday night and drive thru the night. I'd end up in KOP around 3-4am, crash at a hotel(Or sleep in the car) for a few hours and then head to the meet. Then from the meet take off for home and end up back here Sunday around 3-4am. It would be a long 36 hours but well worth it, I just need to see how the forecast looks as it gets closer as I don't wanna risk a rainout. Not to mention buy and install a new master cylinder, but thats no big deal. I'd like to have someone to cruise with but getting a day off is slim to none so I'd have to leave after work.

04DrBlur

Even with me leaving Fri. afternoon I wouldnt be at New stanton till about 6- 7. My plan is to make it to Mechanicsburg (where my brother lives) by 10. It is another 1.5 hours to KOP.

1941Galant

Who ever is planning on spending the night PM me and I will give you the special rate code, and tell you what to do. On the info I got it says the highest rate is $69 a night.

Hill

GVR4ZUM

For the first time, I'm going to miss this awesome meet that Harry put together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Have a great time everybody.

Last edited:

spooling92vr4

im not going to be able to make it this year. my brother has some family day at his job and i promised i would go with him. i was so psyched to go too.. sorry guys

steve

Hope for a replay of today's weather. A bit less wind if I might ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DSMGVR4

Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it...family obligations.

Steve, sorry I haven't called yet, been real busy at work. Let me know when the car is back together. Later bro, John

656of1000

I totally want to come this year, but I work that day until 5:00, BUT my shop is only litterally 10 minutes from the park.

Do you all think you'll still be hanging out that late?

Should I just meet everyone at Arnold's (if you're going) or should I just say screw it and hit the bar after work? Let me know!
BTW, I bumped into a guy out in Manheim (Lancater) yesterday who seemed interested in comming out (with a VR4 of course!)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned