The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

RayH

Thanks to Harry for putting on the event and the great pictures people took.

Gordian79

That was a really nice drive to the meet.Im second inline behind johns wingless white car.

Last edited:

very sweet video ray!!i like the incorporation of the cop picture that looks cool,and the aim of the camera is great i tried to take some video from my car and it turned out horrible.

number3

Very nice Ray, good work.

number3

Guys if you haven't already please don't forget to thank the vendors for their gifts and please support them with your wallet as well. If you got a shirt thank AMS or Buschur.

Quote:
I would like to thank the people who attended and the sponors who dontated a few items to make the meet that much cooler.

www.world-motorsports.com for the ACT clutch

www.Roadraceengineering.com for the flywheel

www.teamrip.com for the trans rebuild worth $1,200.00

www.three-speed.com for the food, scattershield and t-shirts.

www.automotosports.com and www.Buschurracing.com for the T shirts.

Please e mail each vendor with your thanks and support.

656of1000

I regretfully didn't make it. My water pump started gushing the night before the meet. I'm a little dissapointed, but this is the excuse I needed to start building the car up. Oh well, see you all next year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts