The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

254/2000

Two-hundred thirty miles and counting...

mooserage

Staff member
Have a huge backlog of updates from the last couple years I have been meaning to post, so I will start working on those in the coming weeks and months...

clydeseminole

i love it, i feel the exact same way about mine. it was very rough when i got it and it really is a forever project. yes its time consuming and expensive and takes a lot of time an thought on how to approach different things with these cars. but the pay off is great when you get a thumbs up at a stop light or when you tell people its all wheel drive and turbo and their heads explode. more pics would be epic, judging from that rear wing, i know the car looks great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned