The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

23rd Annual DSM/EVO/GTR Shootout August 7-9th 2015 Norwalk,Ohio

92_talon_awd

Quoting LIV4PSI:
^^^ I hope we can have a few more beers and make fun of the bro-tards

Hell yeah man, sounds like a plan. I'd like to have an evo but would hate the brossociation that comes along with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Turbo99

I will be there with 1459, and possibly the 2g as well.

the_underdog

I'll be there and I'm pretty sure I'm bringing #1444. See ya then!

Redlinegvr4

Ill be there! Lookin forward to it.

holeshotmoe

I'm going unless the weekend is scheduled for a washout. Planning to head up after work on Thursday...or possibly 0-dark-thirty Friday morning. So what's the final count and when/who is coming from delmarva?

MellowVR4

Im trying to make it this year. Ill be camping at the track if I do....

92_talon_awd

Looks like I won't be making it this year, something big has come up and I had to choose between the shootout and it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

PolskiVR4

I'll be at Super 8 starting Friday night.

Fiascoxl

I was gonna camp, but decided to lux it up at the All American Inn. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

92_talon_awd

No Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

vr4play

Great to see some of you there. Great to see so many Galants racing this year. I finally placed 1st on max effort even with an almost broken car. Burned up the spark plugs on my second drag pass after turning up the boost. Went 11.9 coasting through. New set of plugs and she's up and running strong again. Still disappointing to only run an 11.5@122 this year, went 11.40 last year. Tried drag slicks but kept bogging out of the hole. See you guys next year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts