The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

22nd Annual DSM/EVO/GTR Shootout August 15-17th 2014 Norwalk,Ohio

MellowVR4

I checked fuses, bulbs, I have headlights, corners, and tail lights, but no turns and stops. I don't think a flasher would make them all stop working including the brake lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

MellowVR4

I think it might be my hazard switch which has like 10 wire going to that connector so I assume that its all tied in some how.

GSTwithPSI

Just picked up the new radiator. I'm throwing it in the car and crossing my fingers that everything else checks out. Hoping to be down there with you guys first thing Saturday morning!

GVR4kauai

I just called espn to go get the shootout on the air!! They are working on it as I write this to see if they can broadcast! I've given them the Dsmtuners link and Dave bushers info so let's pray they get people over there and are able to get it on the air. Would be so sick would really make it the best year ever haha!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rock.gif

the_underdog

Hi everyone!

Here are some photos that I took from the car show and dyno day at Buschur Racing. My apologies for not being able to host these and show them in the post, the only place I could upload them at the moment was facebook. It was a truly great day!

Shootout pictures - day 1

holeshotmoe

Mike!!! I cannot believe you don't have pictures up yet. What gives?

LIV4PSI

vr4play

I had a great time at the shootout this year. Car ran great even though the driver sucked. I did horrible at the auto-x this year. I was still able to get 2nd place in max effort though so I'm happy. The car made its fastest pass to date with a [email protected]. I think that respectable for a car with a old school 50 trim on it. I was hoping to break 11.50 this year so I can scratch that off the list. Hopefully it will be even faster next year. It was great to see everyone who showed up.

thecman02

Congrats man. I'm happy there were still VR4's representing! I'm planning on hopefully competing next year!

92_talon_awd

The Shootout was awesome this year. Wanted to give a big shoutout to Mike. We wouldn't have any of these awesome pictures and probably very few of VR4's together without his dedication and hard work coordinating. Thanks man. On a side note, I got to dyno #29 and got some pretty sweet numbers out of this stock mochine. 164hp/146tq.

LIV4PSI

^^^Glad we got to hang out man, it was a good time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

If Redwood pops in here, same goes to you buddy

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Hell yeah man, it was good to meet you and I'm making plans for next year already.

Last edited:

Turbo99

It was nice meeting everyone, and another thanks to Mike for setting everything up.

1459, despite having a screechy power steering belt day 1, managed to make it out and back with 0 problems.

Will definitely be making the trip back out next year. Possibly with the VR4 and the 2g as well.

thruarod

vr4play were you the guy with the carbon cover over the sunroof? Me and a couple of my buddies were bsing with you for a minute about that.

I didn't bring my vr4 this year, only my talon and my sisters evo10. We were parked right near Buschurs on Friday. White talon, white evo with pink wheels.. But I would like to get to meet some of you that go every year next time. I know I'll be there

Redwood

it was a really fun event again. didn't really get to talk to any of the vr4 guys this year. Did catch up with LIV4PSI for a bit. looks like there was a really good turn out of the our cars this year and a lot of good pictures.

vr4play

That was me. This was the first year in a while when I didn't have to work on fixing a bunch of stuff on cars. Last year I worked on my buddies car the whole weekend. It was nice to get to actually watch some racing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts