The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

GSX_TC

I've had mine in the front window no problems.

GVR47111K

^Got a ticket for having it in that exact spot.

GSX_TC

Well guys, i'll be up at Buschur Racing early at 830am to set the cones down for all the Galant VR4's to park together so if you have a Galant VR4 be sure to come park with the rest of us. See ya'll tomorrow!

LIV4PSI

Just got the car loaded, we're headed there now

GreenGSX

I'm going to be on the road in a few hours and I hope to get to the Hotel before 6pm. That means I'm going to miss everything at Buschur's shop during the day. I was just planning on grabbing something to eat and cruising around tonight so if you see me be sure to say hi. Is there a plan to meet up tonight?

LIV4PSI

So Mike is a damn liar. I am staring at Samara, and there is no cones or reserved VR4 parking signs

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I wish the damn Shootout wasn't so far from the PNW. So much time off and money required for me to show up makes it impractical. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe Lucas would let me throw my heap into one of his trailers some year...

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Wop, I'm talking to Myles right now about his turbo Raptor quad, I could ask for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

I think Myles flew in last night. So even he wasn't part of the road caravan. Is he wearing a pink hoodie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

LIV4PSI

Semi skinny jeans and a mechanics shirt.

GSX-TC just had a promo video shot, 1501 was the chase car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4thStroke

Mark, Luke was offering up cash to help on the drive, but I think both trailers are full.

We are about 30 minutes out of Norwalk, we'll be at the best western.

thecman02

I got into town late tonight. Staying at the Days Inn. I saw a VR4 parked in the motel6 across the street.

GSX_TC

well today we had 10 Galant VR4's there, tomorrow should be like 13-15. fuckin amazing. im in heaven this weekend and i love it!

GSX_TC

Got 11 Galant VR4's here right now all lined up! Anyone else coming out?

GSX_TC

here's a video i made from today of all the VR4's that showed up. click

holeshotmoe

Rolled in about 9:30 last night. The track was shutdown, lights and all...well, except for the ticket booth. Bought my ticket for today. Still, was cool to see DSMs, EVOs and a couple galants lurking in the shadows.

GSX_TC

well, we're back at the hotel now and had an amazing weekend, thanks for all the Galant VR4's that showed up today and it was awesome meeting all of you this weekend. Now we are ready for our next stop, The tail of The Dragon in North Carolina, wish us luck!

LIV4PSI

I just got home and I'm already looking forward to next year! My favorite Shootout memory is us rolling around 10 or see deep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Mike, sorry I interrupted you taping our line up, I didn't realize you were video taping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Although in my defense, you did look like a kid on Christmas morning all weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It was awesome getting to meet Mike (GSX-TC), Redwood, Spencer ( 4th stroke), Tim ( GreenGSX), Chris (thecman02), Josh (Alpha Male), VR4play and holeshot moe.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Thanks Craig! You are soo funny man, wish I could hang out with you more. As for the cruise filming, that was the best feeling ive had in a very very long time. i cant wait to get the promo vid so i can see how good he'll put it all together. Def the best shootout ever!

vr4play

Finally made it home. It was awesome meeting all of you. I had a lot of fun. Its been at least 6 years since I had any of my own cars at the shootout. Sorry I couldn't roll with you guys for the video but I had lots going on with my buddy who was trying to do max effort and dsm eliminator. He broke a rear axle first pass and it was all we could do to get it back together for the last qualifying round. Unfortunately the fuel pressure regulator started being stupid and wouldn't hold pressure causing it to lean out and sputter and fall on its face against the guy who won. It felt good winning the auto-x and putting down the fastest time out off all the cars. Representing for the old school.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts