The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

vr4play

It was a long day yesterday but the engine is all back together and running with no ticking noises /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Now I just have to fix the newly developed fuel leak from the O rings on the fuel rail adapters and do a re-tune and I should be good to go.

Alainb7

The Galant is ready for the 1300 miles weekend!

Will be there the 15 to 18 with the crazy Canadian! We will be at Econolodge!

GSX_TC

4 more days!!!

LIV4PSI

Hopefully I have my car back on the road tomorrow. If not i will be driving my STI, which just doesn't feel right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

Don't bring a Subaru to a Mitsu Mecca. Lol

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

wagon is all situated and ready to make the drive.

I was getting nervous for a second, thought I might be stuck driving one of my boring GVR4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

Lol they aren't boring.

holeshotmoe

So what's the final GVR4 count? Where are you driving from? Bringing a galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif or some lesser /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif vehicle? Anyone know how to start a poll here?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Well guys, Me and my Chic are leaving tonight at 3am to start our 22+ hour journey to the shootout. Got the VR4 all tapped up from rock chips and even put a mesh screen for the Front mount. Wish me Luck!

GSX_TC

Gps has us going through these states in this order, TX, Louisana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and then Ohio, if anyone wants to tag along.

vr4play

I'm leaving from southern Ohio around 11 am Friday morning. As long as I can get the newly found super fuel leak fixed. I went to back out the garage this morning and saw as huge puddle. I knew I should have waited to switch to E85. Hopefully its an easy fix. Don't know what time you'll be coming through Cincinnati.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Currently in Alabama and about 2 hours away from tennesse. last night with some rain I got 24.1 miles to the gallon, and today in the sun it went to 29.3 miles to the gallon. Good job Samara! That's up there with the hondas gas mileage.

LIV4PSI

Are we all parking together at Buschur's?

GSX_TC

Quoting Fiascoxl:
I will be there in #740, leaving tomorrow night after work!

Be sure to come park in our line up of VR4's Friday saturday and Sunday. I'll have cones and signs saying "reserved parking for Galant VR4's".

vr4play

So does anyone coming know how to tune E85? I've got a half tuned car and have decided I don't know enough about it to get it good enough to race. I will be bringing my big can to drain it out if I have to.

LIV4PSI

1501 just moved under it own power for the first time since January. Norwalk here we come!

GSX_TC

Hell yeah! Glad you got it running again man, another one to add to our big line up this year.

Captn

d00d mine started and drove 1hr 30mins no problems besides getting pulled over no front plate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts