The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2020 Calendar

transparentdsm

So I was asked again to do a calendar and I'm gonna start a bit earlier. Please submit below on this post and I'm gonna start a Facebook post from my wife's Facebook account, cait dewolff, and try to get a little bit of a nicer calendar together then last year.

turbowop

I thought this was a nice pic of my car that somebody took at RADwood in Tacoma this past summer. First new pic of my car in a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

945dcf303a4c2a2.jpg

transparentdsm

Quoting turbowop:
I thought this was a nice pic of my car that somebody took at RADwood in Tacoma this past summer. First new pic of my car in a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

945dcf303a4c2a2.jpg

Car looks great Mark, did you put new front seats in the car?

turbowop

Thanks. And yes, Evo9 Recaros on Planted brackets. It's nice to be able to recline and also adjust the seats forward and back on sliders again.

transparentdsm

Nice, the Recaros are such a nice touch in the VR4.

On another note, guys post up pictures, I'd like to make another calendar this year, but need more photos.

andrew4g63

I’ve always liked this picture of my car

transparentdsm

Well I'm super sorry to say this, but there wasn't enough feedback for me to make a calendar this year. I only got like 7 photos.. I'm actually pretty bummed out. Since, however, it as a flop I'm going to keep this running and start the collection of photos for next year(2021) calendar. So take photos of your cars people and post them here. I love the calendars, you always can use a spare and it's a nice way to give back to the org as there is no money in it for me.

HollywoodHalo560

Out of curiosity, Did you post on the Facebook groups as well? I feel like this same post on there would generate more than enough photos. If you aren't on Facebook I would be more than willing to post for you, either way I'd say hit Galant Vr4, USDM Galant Registry, and Galant Vr4 Barter Sell Trade.

Edit: Thank you for offering to do this. I personally love the VR4 Calendar

Last edited:

bobdole

I was hoping to get one of these. I am sure we can come up with 5 more photos. I can forward you more.

VR4_1752

I got the JSB picture taken care of if you need.

transparentdsm

Ok so I looked and I have 6 photos in total. If we can get 6 more in the next 2 - 3 days I'll see if I can make a calander up real quick.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts