The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2013 DSM/EVO Shootout Pics by GSX_TC

GSX_TC

Thanks Ryan!

EMX5636

Damn. Looked like a good time. I spotted a bunch of buddies that went out from my area, KP-Tuned cars. Maybe next year I'll have to bring mine. I just didn't have the extra vacation days this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Epifool

Thank you for all the pics mike. Looks like i missed a great event/show. I wish i could've made it for sure. Os that Alpha male's wagon, by chance? I love the look of that thing! And it woulda been nice to see everyone elses vr4's, as well. I like the side-by-side of samara and the one with the cf invader hood- now i'll definitely be doing something other than that.( previously wanted to do the invader) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Awesome pics, thanks for taking the time to post them up.

Also, what people gain by being rude and telling others what they dislike about their car, I'll never know. Looks great to me!

LIV4PSI

EPifool, yes that is Alpha Male's wagon.

I think unless your car is nicer than Mike's, you shouldn't be allowed to talk crap about his car. He's the most dedicated VR4 owner you will ever meet. I spend most of my Shootout talking and drinking, meanwhile he is busy organizing stuff like this. Rolling around 8 VR4s deep, with the One Lap VR4 in the middle of the pack, definitely one of my favorite Shootout moments

Last edited:

boostin4door

Great Pics Mike!!!
Good stuff on organizing and having a " VR-4 parking section" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good to see so many VR-4's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
The shootout was awesome as usual! Been to so many but, it always get better & better after all these years!

GSX_TC

You guys are awesome, thank you! I already can't wait till next year and seriously thinking about camping out near the track like Craig did.

LIV4PSI

Mike, if you camp with us that is $300 you will save on hotels, that you can spend on 550. We will be camping there next year. I'm hoping to bring my car on a trailer ready to race, and a golf cart in the bed of the tow truck.

Camping at the track was a great experience. It's totally free, with showers for $4. It is really convenient not having to commute. You get to wake up to the sound of launch control and the smell of race gas. There are plenty of other enthusiasts to hang out with, just like at the hotels. And a nice road beside it if you want to make some quick 0-60mph "shakedown" passes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

And no one should ever camp at Milan again. We aren't welcome there.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Haha that is awesome!

EMX5636

Craig, maybe I'll try to convince the wife to "rough it" and camp out with you guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'd rather do that and hang out at the track all night and save the money too! I don't know if I would drive the car out though, I might just rent a trailer and pull it just in case.

Chi271

I'll bring 271 out next year, and looking forward to saving some $ and camping out with you guys. I'll even convince my bro to bring 365 out.. it'll be both of the vr4's first visit at the shootout.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pics mike!! Felt like I was there.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Thanks man! Who knows maybe next year we can break the 20 mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif that would be a sight to see!

Fiascoxl

Awesome shots! I had a blast as usual this year and will probably be camping next year to save a few nickels also.

GSX_TC

We might have a GVR4 lineup at night time too if enough of us camp at the track Lol.

LIV4PSI

Justin, my buddy and I talked our girlfriends into camping there. Showers and proper bathrooms helped alot.

It would be awesome if all the VR4 guys camped next year. I plan to be at the gates right when they open, so I could save us all a nice big section. I liked our little grassy knoll we had this year

GSX_TC

try to get us a bit closer to the track further down though craig lol that was one hell of a walk just to go watch the races.

LIV4PSI

Mike, I wouldn't even believe you watched the races except you have pics. Everytime I saw you, you had a towel wiping down your car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I agree though, it was quite the walk. I'm definitely bringing a golf cart next year. I didn't want to camp too close to the big vendors and serious racers. My friends and I like to party, so I didn't want to be a nuisance to anyone

GSX_TC

Hey hey I only wiped it down when I first got there. Having some sort of transportation like a bicycle or something of that sort would be pretty helpful that weekend though. I bet one could even make money by bringing those tiny mini motorcycles and rent them out for the day. That's of course if you had a trailer and money to buy several of them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned