The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2010 GVR4 Calendar *Pics Added* **Calendars Shipped**

Ahh sh*t. Send me some snow shots for next year while there's still snow on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone should've received their calendars by now except the overseas guys as those should still be in-transit.

turbophein

Payment Sent. Also will be getting some good hi res pics of the VR4 in snow soon!

BoostedAWD91

something i didnt even notice till now when i went to put up the new calender is that there no way to hang it. I really dont wanna put holes in all of the pictures. Ill have to paper clip it up.

Recieved my calender today. Looks great!!!

^i can hang my calender on the wall. It has holes in every picture.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I think the 1st 5 I sent out I forgot to punch them. I was in such a rush to get them out that I didn't realize it until I was getting the 2nd batch ready to ship. Just think of it as a 'Limited Edition' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. They should be worth a little extra a few years from now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tyler
Khoua Lee
David Walker
Curtis Shambeau
Chris Gillaspy

2of9

lol. yeah, that's what I noticed to but it's all good. good to know they will be worth more in the near future! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

maxpain

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Everyone should've received their calendars by now except the overseas guys as those should still be in-transit.

Today they arrived here!

Nice calendar. Thank you!

I have another 10 sets ready to go. I got some last minute orders so I printed a few more sets.

For the people that will be hit with the big snow storm, I need some good quality shots for the 2011 calendar. So charge up your battery now just in case you lose power later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks like the guy that did the calendar for ECM also used a picture of Nate's car that was slated for the 2010 gvr4 calendar ECM Wiki

^Nov 10 has GVR4ZUM and GTLuke right?

nov10.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts