The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1g intercooler in VR4

Terrance362

I know I am beating a dead horse. I've got a ets 1g drag intercooler. What piping kit are people using? I've heard of people using 1g and 2g. What's the best one to modify? Pictures help if possible

slugsgomoo

Mine's 1g short route, but I have no a/c and a scrirocco radiator.

That said, it did work with the stock radiator (no A/C) but required shifting the radiator to the side. I've posted the pics a bunch of times. Search for radiator or intercooler and my username and they should come up

slugsgomoo

Current setup with the afco... tbh my slim fan sucks and I need to replace it

TbeQsXo.jpg

back in the day i had basically the same route with the kinetic kit, it's just that with the 12x24x3.5 core, it hung below the bumper a bit

DSC_2794.JPG

for the record & for others who might be interested, you can see how much offset the stock radiator needed to make this work:

DSC_2792.JPG

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts