The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1992 Kensington Grey Check in.

DSSA

Weird. PA->NY->PA->NY. Poor thing is a ping pong ball.

I believe Pablo and Sean Ivey put the AEM in it.

I feel your pain. My current KG that I’m working through after having it in storage for 8 years had rotted lines as well. I’ve since spec’d out a line kit (SS over Teflon) for them as I had to do one for my car anyway and had been putting it off for years.

I had a lot of fun in that car just starting out in these cars. When I sold it, it had a pump, 2.5 down/test pipe, stock cat back, manual boost controller and some hand porting, running low 13s/high 12s @104ish mph.

She was the start of what would become a 30+ year addiction.

Imback

I won't say anything about the installation and leave it at that lol. If you ever decide to make more then one of the new lines i would be interested. When i picked it up it def had an early 2000 build. I can't say a vr4 was my first but i got my 97eclipse back in 99 so I've been for quite a ride myself with the platform.

DSSA

I won't say anything about the installation and leave it at that lol. If you ever decide to make more then one of the new lines i would be interested. When i picked it up it def had an early 2000 build. I can't say a vr4 was my first but i got my 97eclipse back in 99 so I've been for quite a ride myself with the platform.
If you ever decide to sell #76, let me know.

Can't say 100% that I'd buy another one at said time, but I'd love to know if it ever comes up for sale.

There's always something about your first....

BLUELIGHTSBABY

There was a 92 Kensington Grey at LQK junkyard in Greenville NC about 6 monhts ago. It was a sunroof car. It had Connecticut license plate in the pictures. Unfortunately the cars been crushed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts