The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 Summit White Partout *UPDATED March 2023*

JSchleim18

I'll get back to everyone shortly. On vacation until Sunday

turbomister2

All I can say is….. if you’re thinking about buying parts that he has listed, don’t think twice! This guy is A+++++ and really reasonable on great condition hard to find parts!!! Thanks again for everything

Just want to say both experiences ordering parts from OP were 10/10 and hassle free. :)👍 He provided shipping quotes extremely fast, has fair pricing, packaged everything with extra care and even used boxes of proper shape so shipping fees ended up being very reasonable. I had the parts shipped to Canada and they came very fast! I would definitely not think twice doing business with this seller. Thanks again Jeremy!

tyeler18

Don't see it listed but figure I'd ask- driver auto seat belt?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings