The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 gvr4 ABS stuff, please add to this...

blacksheep

As far as I know, no. I have been driving the car in and out of my garage and around the block without the other fuses (only 100A). My battery did die recently and I put in a new one today, I hope thats not becoz of the fuses I removed.
ugh.gif

If you cant find non abs Galant hard lines, you can also use non abs front hard lines out of a 1G, they fit pefectly.

quote:Originally posted by andy:
If you cant find non abs Galant hard lines, you can also use non abs front hard lines out of a 1G, they fit pefectly. That is because they are the same part. I love the caps reverse lookup
grin.gif

Under Dash relays.
img.asp

From Left to right:
#1(metal): No Clue
#2(plastic): Mechanical Locks (mine was replaced to fix the locks that never moved automatically)
#3(metal): No Clue
#4(plastic): No Clue

Notice a trend?

having done all this in the last few months, feel free to email me for any questions. i recommend tracing back as many wires from the abs ecu in the trunk down the passenger side of cabin, as far as possible, and removing. theres a hell of a lot of wires, going for several metres - bit of weight if your looking to save more.

Jon

Staff member
quote:Originally posted by josh91vr4:
Under Dash relays.
img.asp

From Left to right:
#1(metal): No Clue
#2(plastic): Mechanical Locks (mine was replaced to fix the locks that never moved automatically)
#3(metal): No Clue
#4(plastic): No Clue

Notice a trend?
Old picture from my old car taken by an old fart(me).
relays.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned