The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1990 eclipse GSX tb on GVR4

Okayplayer

I just got a throttle body off a parts car, just wondering if it will work okay on my car. Any suggestions?

Okayplayer

They do look different, but can the ecu still read them properly?

boostedinaz

Yes, they should interchange other than the vacuum port locations and possibly the TPS hitting the fuel rail.

Adorsey

You should grab the fuel rail off that vehical and just use that tps on your new tb, im almost sure the different year motors have different angles of the rail, and it may not fit correctly.

boostedinaz

^^^

Correct fuel rails and TPS are specific to 90 and 91-94

Okayplayer

Okay so, this shouldn't cause me more problems than it's worth if I grab the rail too?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts