The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1989 NZDM Galant Brochure

misterfixit

fuel

Where the hell did you find these Rich?

I had the Galant GLX as one of my first cars, it was fairly basic with the 4G37 carb engine and barely any electrics - but it still wasn't the base model. The GL had the gutless 1.6 4G32, no power steering, 4 speed transmission, tiny front brakes and no tacho!

Last edited:

misterfixit

Fuel,

I'm finally executing on my intension to scan my brochure collection. I'd cherry picked a bunch before to actually scan. that's where the 88 Rs vr4 came from and the jdm accessories book.

I'm now looking through to fill in the gaps of what's not done yet, there's still a good many to do yet. nearly done on the mitsubishi ones though, we'll, nearly from this set anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There a whole bunch of obscure cars and motorcycle stuff also.

Rich

G

Staff member
That's cool man, I have a bunch of rare mitsu brochures etc.........as well that I don't know what to do with. I wish i could find a large scanner for large documents.

misterfixit

G,

Send em over I'll look after them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.. What do you have?

On the condensing of them, I maintain an index file in the how to. It links to the ones I scanned. I was holding off adding in this batch till I have more than 5 mins though.

click

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts