The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

17in Wheels

Lukefraizer

So I'm keeping the 4 lug pattern to keep the stock 15 in wheels for rally however I am looking for some BBS copper wheel in a 17 in for daily driving but I can't find any BBS wheels that run the 4x113.4 lug pattern. Anyone have any ideas where I may be able to locate some?

KiNgMaRtY

I don't believe BBS makes them in our size, We are very limited to wheel options, especially for 17x8's

Lukefraizer

GRRR that was not really the answer I was looking for. I did find a set of ASA's that look similar that I may have to weigh and see how they stack up. They just are not BBS's

citymunky

I feel your pain. I want to keep my Lancer OZ rims for winter, but I would like some decent rims for the spring and summer but I can't find anything I really like for 4x114.3

citymunky

I like those A LOT!!! I need to find a set. You have anymore more info about them?

EDIT: Are you sure those are form a Mini Cooper? Mini's bolt pattern is 4x100.

Last edited:

dmj

Look closely at those wheels. seems that they were slotted out and redrilled to 4x 114.3 The bolt holes look unusually large.

Hondasi88

I bought them awhile back from a guy in PA.......he took them off his mini while i waited. I am not sure what setup he had but his car had all kinds of different things done to it.

Lukefraizer

Quoting dmj:
Look closely at those wheels. seems that they were slotted out and redrilled to 4x 114.3 The bolt holes look unusually large.

Will that effect anything with the way they perform? It seems really sketchy to me but if it does nothing to the integrity of the wheel I just may do that myself!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned