The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#1607 Destroyed in Structure Fire Yesterday - Need Valuation Advice

abikepeddler

I've been so busy dealing with all the insurance companies related to this fire that I have not checked back in on the GVR4 Forum.. plus, not having a VR-4 anymore sort of precludes me from a reason to visit here. But I wanted to extend a sincere "Thank You" to everyone who has chimed in with advice and well wishes. They really are so meaningful... When this happened I really was inconsolable... the loss just to great to wrap my beleaguered brain around. And even though I am approaching one month since the fire I still have bad days. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel... The Insurance companies... Hagerty collector car insurance has simply been amazing... they really care about the loss of the Mercedes 203SL and we even received a hand written letter from a Hagery employee expressing his sorrow for our loss. That was particularly amazing if you consider that employee was not assigned to our claim. And Geico has also been very good handling the claims on the remaining cars efficiently and with good communication. Our Travelers homeowners Insurance however has been slow and the communication lacking, so much so that I am considering a "Plan B" and forcing them to step up to the plate. We'll see how this all shakes out but in the meantime I need to keep my head up, put one foot in front of another and keep going. 2018 is a new year and this will all be behind us... Happy New Years has a whole new meaning.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned