The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1101 rebuild thread. 4/8/13 FMIC up by A/C condenser.

ktmrider

Thanks for these awesome updates Mike!

I love custom fabrication schtuff and especially those that come from Kent.

prove_it

That's one unique IC setup. Great Fab work. Looks real nice.

boostedinaz

Thanks guys. I was hoping to have done by now but have been busy and trying to get more hours at work. Now that I got my wife a new (to her) car I get 1101 back as a project so hopefully this will be finished soon. Then.....exhaust.

tektic

Nice work with the battery tray. The pictures are a help to get mine to fit.

Very inspiring too. If I build an intercooler like yours I can keep my stock ggsx bumper.

boostedinaz

Glad they helped.

If you put the intercooler there you can have any bumper you want. I will say that you would want to use a core that is smaller. I had to modify the head light mounting points a LOT to make this work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts