The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

11.62@124 21psi.

turbowop

Quoting Kenny_Kline:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blah.gif OMG serious business

I don't think you realize just how bad you fail in everything you said in that rant. Not only am I one of the most helpful people on this board, I also post all kinds of sh*t about my life not related to cars, including buying my house, my dogs, skiing, etc. All you can do is claim some 4th place title in the nation at driving in a video game? Better than your fail at cars, I guess. When are you going to do your reverse leakdown test? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Last edited:

boostedinaz

Quoting Kenny_Kline:

blah blah blah

That pretty much what your joke of an existence has become on this board.

Quit being such a whiny bitch about everything. First you cry that people should only make fun of others they "know", then when Wop makes fun of someone he actually knows you still get butt hurt about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

4thStroke

Nick, you should have been there to see Mark. Brian was going to hang around to make sure things didnt get out of hand between Mark and I. Mark becomes quite the fellow when hes under those circumstances.

turbowop

I would probably get my ass handed to me, but in the case of this thread, I didn't start the sh*t with Kenny. Me, Brian and all our other friends give each other sh*t all the time whether it's about cars, skiing, life, or even women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

From what I've seen Mark seems like a good guy. Just like the friends I have. Kenny is just an asshole who is... a punchline.

Anyone else notice his new title?.. "Mr. Serious"

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned