The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1000 hp build for 100/2000

Jesus_Negros

Quoting prove_it:

trolls:

Get a life.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

prove_it

I meant paint as in painting the suspension components and underbody.

Yes, all those guesstimates are based on diy.

Huh, funny, spell check says that guesstimates is a word. Crazy.

Wookalar

Quoting transparentdsm:
his prices reflect the fact that he, like most of us on here, does the work himself. i just redid all my front end bushings, bearings, endlinks and tierods and the parts cost me a little over 200$ and the rear is cheaper to do. ill prolly get away with 175-180 for the rear bushings and such.

Interesting, I too just overhauled my front end, new wheel bearings, powder coated subframe, new control arms, new bushings and ball joints, rebuilt rack, and I was over 500 doing all work myself except pressing out/in wheel bearings.

I thought he was including a full paint job in that 500 est.

transparentdsm

i didnt powder coat my subframe and my control arms were good, just needed new bushings. also i didnt do a rebuild on the rack, just replaced the boots and tie rods as the rack was fine, just had a few loose fitting. that right there could be the difference from our rebuilds.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned