The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1:64 diecast models of the '91 Galant VR-4 - need photos of underside!

I'm in the process of making some 1:64 diecast models of the '91 Galant VR-4. I've got all the info on the body, but cannot find anything on the underside - does anyone have photos showing the whole underside / diagrams from the manual?
I will be eternally grateful - I want to get it right!

Thanks,

Adrian

transparentdsm

Would it be helpful to you if I pulled my Galant in the shop, threw it on a lift and took pictures of the underside ? Cause I can do that on Monday for ya.

Seriously? Wow, that would be super helpful.
Just need the photos to be as "straight up" from below as possible, it can be in segments - I can stitch it all together.

This forum is great!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts