The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM EGR block off plate and bolts.

As the title says, EGR blockoff -$9 Shipped SOLD
imag0457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cheekychimp

For the throttle body?

If so, that's sold, PM me your paypal and I'll send you the money plus a few extra bucks to cover shipping here. My car is running great apart from idle surge and I've got the parts to do the other stuff on the TB so might as well do this as well.

OMFGeofffff

It's for intake manifold I'm pretty sure. You're looking for a ISC and/or FIAV block-off.

cheekychimp

Yes but doesn't using this then allow you to cap all the egr ports on the TB?

OMFGeofffff

Yea. I thought you were thinking it was actually a block off for the tb. This reminds me I've had one of these laying around for a year that I haven't installed yet. Im sorry if im hijacking but do you have to use different length bolts or will the stock ones work fine?

Sorry I'd missed all these, I had been paying more attention to my other thread. I'm selling off all my GVR4 stuff, including 488/2000. All the questions have already been answered tho, thanks guys. It comes with bolts anyhow.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts