The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

4wheelsqueal

Good guy. Good parts and communication. Very honest.

EfiniX

Just purchased a couple replacement turn signal lenses. Not only was a it a great price, but he took the time to pull them off right away (he's waiting on a JDM bumper), ship them, provide tracking and even PM a photo of the shipping receipt.

I mean seriously, above and beyond what I would have expected to a point where I wondered if he had been ripped off before and now goes out of his way to make sure people know that he's legit.

Well he certainly is legit in my book. Thanks again, man!

C

GSX_TC

Just bought my JDM baller status Eterna Sava grill from Juan, he shipped it the very next day and provided me with a tracking number and packaged it very well. Thanks again man.

460GVR4

Just received a part from Juan and I am very pleased. The package was trashed, but Juan's extra care in double packaging the item even in a protective package allowed my item to come unscathed. Thanks man.

DynastyLCD

Juan hooked me up on a 2g O2 housing. great shape, studs still intact as stated, even got a bonus 2g O2 sensor! thanks buddy!

quicktsi

Quick, packaged well, and cheap. These are things that do not happen much anymore. Who says you can't get all three, good, fast, and cheap.

EfiniX

I purchased a leather shift boot from him. This is the second transaction with Jnava and once again, he's proven to be prompt and easy to work with.

gotclutch87

I purchased a battery relocation from him he shipped fast and was east to deal with. Good dude will buy from again.

866galant

Good guy. Very good transaction, he took good pictures of part for sale so no surprises. Ships fast with tracking number. Thanks Juan

DynastyLCD

Juan is top-notch as far as buying/selling/trading on this forum. always takes pictures of everything from every angle, takes pictures of the tracking number, ships quickly, just overall a very pleasant person to deal with!

- Phil

GVR47111K

Bought a cup holder from Juan, he even threw in $.06 to start me off a little change collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thanks, jnava!

jnava

Staff member
Lmao...previous owner.

IncorpoRatedX

Quick shipper indeed! Thanks again Juan!

the_underdog

Great seller! Very fast shipping, packed well and it was exactly as described. Thanks!

4thStroke

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Juan again. Negotiation went smooth, communication was top notch throughout the whole deal, shipping was prompt, and the goods arrived without any damage.

BluFalcon

Juan hooked me up with a OEM 90 DSM CD/Tape/Amp headunit for my beater 90 GSX. I've also bought parts from him in the past, and he's a great guy to deal with. Y'all should buy more stuff from him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings