The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Belize Green shell 797/2000, NH, $FREE

CutlassJim

With my current living situation I don't have the room to hold on to a shell until I have the funds or energy to finish it. I purchased the car from Burlington VT about 6 years ago. The first two years it was garaged and driven sparingly. It then went under the knife for about another year and was a weekend car for about 2 years after that until it went back in the garage until now. The doors have a little rust starting on the lower lips and the front and rear bumpers are rusty in addition to some rust starting under the rear wing. The car has no visible rust from the outside and no rot on any structural component. Definitely worth saving.

What the shell will be missing:
Motor
Transmission
Transfer case
ECU
Exhaust
Steering wheel
Shift knob
Suspension

Goodies included with the car:
Walbro 255
Adjustable upper control arms
4 Bolt rear end with axles
1G shifter assembly
JDM dash hood (goes where the badge usually is, badge also included)
ABS delete
Braided stainless brake lines
Custom alt and fusebox wiring (Battery can be run under hood or in trunk with no dumb battery fuse box ziptied or just hanging in mid-air)
2 front bumpers, 1 cut 1 uncut
Full interior with NO rips in any of the seats

Pictures of when I was building it and driving it. Sorry for the randomness of the photos I just went through my photobucket quickly.

DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1716.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1926.jpg

DSCN2115.jpg

DSCN2111.jpg

DSCN2336.jpg

DSCN2325.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

DSCN2332.jpg

DSCN2331.jpg

DSCN2228.jpg

DSCN2319.jpg

DSCN2320.jpg

DSCN2322.jpg

DSCN2194.jpg

DSCN2192.jpg

DSCN2213.jpg

DSCN2313.jpg

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Willing to take partial trades for a 2G AWD transmission, nice set of 4 lug rims or a larger turbo. Also willing to trade plus cash on my end for a built shortblock.

CutlassJim

Car will be completely stripped. Pictures up soon.

Tre3zy

if you part it out how much you want for those adjustable rear upper control arms?

alansupra94

Pretty sick deal. Too bad you are 4hrs away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

CutlassJim

Yes $300 and yes wow. Like I said it will be stripped to sh*t but if you have a great running car with some rot issues then this is your answer. Some surface rust on the trunk and passenger side door bottoms, drivers are surprisingly clean, a bit on the underside here and there but that's it. Door jams, under doglegs, wheel wells and every part of the "body" is solid with little to no rust. Remember this thing has been in a garage pretty much the last 7 years just in my ownership and I know when I went to look at it for purchase it was in a garage.

Quoting turbowop:
4hrs is nothing. At least you're within driving distance.

This guy knows what he's talking about. I drove 8 hours to western PA to pick up a 1Ga shell a few years ago. Someone please come save this thing before I need to sent it to the junk yard.

desant78

wow this is a deal..and one i could really really use...but even if i could get the monies (broke college student) i could not make the drive from nj anytime soon...and obviously it is at such a price to move the car soon...good luck with sale. good man for selling it for scrap worth and giving it a chance to survive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

CutlassJim

All body parts, front and rear subframes with control arms, steering rack... dash and center console..... body wiring harness...... thats about it.

CutlassJim

Car is getting %100 parted out and whatevers left will be FREE in about a week or so. If you feel like making the trip up for it start planning now but I warn you it's going to be pretty gutted. Still a rust free body though. This is my last attemp at trying to not see this thing go to the yard.

alansupra94

So what exactly is free? The whole frame? or just the interior or what? I am very confused now.

mikus

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "whatever's left in about a week or so".

If anyone feels like shipping the pass. fender to Chicagoland I'm interested, maybe someone already has a box going this way... there can be monies

CutlassJim

^ This guys smart.

How is a COMPLETELY FREE 99% rust free shell not generating more interest than this?

citymunky

Quoting FavNumber:
DAmn, I want this! I wonder how long of a drive it is.

11 hours

4wheelsqueal

Too far away, too many in the garage. Come on, someone save this!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned