The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How to? Headlight adjustment

Brunoboy

My headlights are aimed to low,I see one screw, i have no idea what it does? Right or left or up and down.

Brunoboy

is it only one screw that moves both?

jepherz

Staff member
Both what? There are two adjusters per light. I believe on the height adjustment, counter-clockwise is down. It's really just easiest if you go out with a flashlight and screwdriver at night and see what happens.

Brunoboy

Two? I saw one and i adjusted it Up and down already, thanks

Tre3zy

i dont know about usdm headlights but my jdm one has 2.... 1 for low beam and 1 for high beam...

jepherz

Staff member
It's not for low/high beam, both lights are in the same housing, correct? It's just horizontal and vertical adjustment as far as I know.

Brunoboy

Can someone tell me where the horozontal adjustment is located?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts