The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 # 978/1000 $4,000.00 Pittsburgh, PA

ENGINE: Topline 1G Pistons, Clevite Main & Rod Bearings, ARP Head Studs, Mitsubishi OEM Head Gasket, NGK Plug Wires, NGK BPR7ES Spark Plugs, Small 16g Turbo, Tubular Manifold, Ported o2 Housing, ETS Front Mount Intercooler, 3in downpipe into 3in Cat-Back, DSMLink V2, Evo 580cc Injectors, 2g Mass Air Flow Sensor Upgrade, Fresh Air Intake Pipe W/Filter, Walboro 190lph pump,(rewired) Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Pads, Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Autometer Boost, Oil Pressure & Water Temp Gauges, Battery Relocated to rear, New o2 Sensor, New Knock Sensor.

Drivetrain: ACT 2100 Clutch, Mitsubishi Clutch Disc, New OEM Slave Cylinder, New OEM Master Cylinder, Braided Clutch Line, Solid Carrier Bearings, Stock Suspension

Other New OEM Parts include: New OEM Oil Pump Assembly, New Timing Belt w/New Hydraulic Tensioner, Pulleys, Waterpump, New Alternator, New Radiator w/dual fans.

Gabor

I don't think anybody takes you seriously when you ask questions about a car for sale anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Proto

Sent a pm regarding a trade. Let me know if you're interested.

Quoting Gabor:
I don't think anybody takes you seriously when you ask questions about a car for sale anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Car is not for sale anymore. Sorry. Wife just had a baby so I've been a pretty busy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned