The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo Recaro Seats

Rausch

Search my friend...search...

cobrajetguy

The rear seats fit but you need to make brackets for the fronts to fit.

Peter

Diego

I can make brackets, made them for my gvr4 and will make them for BrunoBoy if/when he picks up a set of seats.

And yes my friend search, roam this page; heck you might even stumble upon the EVO SSL front and rear seats FS on this org.....

One day young grasshopper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Brunoboy

yessir, Diego, get me a price on materials for the seats you have.Also, if I were to go Evo Seats, could you build brackets like what Curtis made?

Diego

I don't have the machines Curtis has, I use my friends garage its just saws,grinders, tube cutters to make exhaust, some torches and such.... I will go snap a picture of my brackets.....

Brunoboy

fasho, thanks Diego.

curtis

Quoting Diego:
I don't have the machines Curtis has, I use my friends garage its just saws,grinders, tube cutters to make exhaust, some torches and such.... I will go snap a picture of my brackets.....

Man I just a leatherman tool and a pair of vice grips..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe when the crate is gone to Paul and other projects around the shop are done that I need to finish I'll contemplate another run of brackets.

Brunoboy

id be in if i end up going Evo Seats.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Curtis, how much did you sell the brackets in the last?

stealthtt24

I did a lil "how to" with Curtis brackets. They were awesome, search under Curtis and you should see my post!

curtis

Quoting brunoboy:
Curtis, how much did you sell the brackets in the last?

Like Reed said just under $200, thing was the supplier I get everything from gave me a screaming deal last time because the square tube had been there forever plus a decade. It was ordered and never picked up so next time I really doubt I'll be able to do it as cheap. We'll see I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

RedTwo

I saw an EX Lancer (1980 box shape) with Evo 8 Recaro's today that made me want to Hulk up and Hulk Smash it.... mostly for the car mocking my laziness in getting my seats in... that and the 'monster taco' stuck on top of the steering wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts