The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo Seats

SPOOLD

Decided to go a different direction with my car so my leather Evo 8 Seats are up for sale. They are in near-mint condition and are higher quality than normal Evo SSL leathers. Asking $800 picked up in Grand Rapids, MI. Please e-mail [email protected] if interested.

100_0699.jpg

100_0700.jpg

100_0701.jpg

100_0702.jpg

100_0705.jpg

100_0706.jpg

Last edited:

alansupra94

NOW THOSE LOOK NICE!

Good luck with the sale....I just bought a truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Brunoboy

How is it better than normal ssl? Evo viii only came leathrr in SSL and the IX standard suede /leather or the IX MR red stitched leather

SPOOLD

because these started life as regular non-ssl VIII seats and were completely redone in black leather. the leather itself is a much nicer quality than the factory ssl seats and they have a normal back seat without the gawdy rear headrests. the back seat is really the only way to tell in pictures anything different than factory and they are very nice in person.

cheekychimp

Yeah but I've got two VR4s now and a set of GVR4 specific Recaro rails that these are just dying to sit on. SPOOLD would you drive 150 miles to meet someone halfway? I have someone who will probably take them the other 150 to Cleveland for me if you can.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Sent you a PM. I have no idea how I will ship these but I have decided that I just have to have them, so get back to me if you are willing to work something out.

Paul.

birdman24

Quoting cheekychimp:
Yeah but I've got two VR4s now and a set of GVR4 specific Recaro rails that these are just dying to sit on. SPOOLD would you drive 150 miles to meet someone halfway? I have someone who will probably take them the other 150 to Cleveland for me if you can.

Hey cheekychimp, where did you get the GVR4 specific seat rails?

Brunoboy

Curtis made a gb for them earlier this year.... And i onow for sure bride rails work for recaros

birdman24

Thanks for the lead brunoboy. You wouldnt happen to know which rails fit these evo seats would you? The reason i ask is their are two options for the galant the RO-type and the MO-type.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts