The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 #397/2000 $3000 OBO Wyoming

As it says, #397/2000
I am asking $3000 OBO. The car runs awesome and has very good power. It has been very well taken care of. 208k original miles.

Runs and drives every day. It is my daily driver currently. I am willing to deliver within about 500 miles from Laramie, Wyoming zip:82072 as long as I can get a ride to the airport after. Car has three small flaws. First, the hood has minor rust right by the hood latch in front. Second, it leaks a little oil, but thats normal for a dsm. Last, it gets a little warm when it sits at idle too long. I dont know why, I have not looked into it at all. I just turn on the heater when it does and it goes right back to operating temp. It will not overheat, it just gets warmer than operating temp!

All leather interior, perfect condition
All wheel steering works great
COLD COLD COLD Air conditioning
New timing belt, tensioner, and water pump
New spark plugs and wires
EvoIII big 16g, just over 6k miles on it
hard intercooler piping
EvoVIII Front mount intercooler
EvoVIII MAF sensor
AEM 1:1 adjustable Fuel pressure regulator
Faze boost gauge
DSMLink V2
Wally 255lph HP fuel pump (HP=high pressure)
2g DSM 450cc fuel injectors off my 97 TSi
fuel pump rewired with a 30A relay
Comes with 2 sets of stock GVR4 wheel, 6 of em have good tires, 2 are bad. One set is white, one is black.
I'm probably forgetting some things too

Comes with a AEM wideband kit new in box

The pictures are a few months old, and it looks better than it does in these pictures. Especially the engine bay.

More pictures are here at this link.
More Pics of Galant VR4

The Eagle Talon in my photobucket album is also for sale for anyone interested, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmtuner

I guess this dude doesnt wanna sell this car, I have tried to contact him, my buddie has cash in hand, looks like I need to get one from someone else.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts