The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 White GVR4 #1211 Pittsburgh, PA $3800 - SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just bought this car in Feb. and was going to build it, but in the past couple days I've decided I am just going to trade my G37 in on another Evo so this won't be needed.

I bought it locally from a small dealer where a man in his 70's traded it in. He owned it since it had 5K miles on it, and it was well taken care of. #1211 non-sunroof car.

Everything is stock - there were no modifications done to it when I got it. I did buy it non-running, but it was traded in at the dealer running and then quit. I have another blacktop CAS going in and my local tuner is coming on Friday to take of getting that replaced and the car running. I did put a Walbro in because I thought maybe it was a bad fuel pump, but that was not the case - I left the pump in though.

Front driver's corner on the bumper has a hole in it from where he must have hit something - about the size of a golf ball. Can be fixed or maybe find a JDM bumper. Overall the body and paint is in great shape. One small dent on the front of the hood.

Rear passenger tire has a slow leak. I haven't done anything to correct it or had it looked at yet. I did buy some wheels and tires for the car (pictured below 15x7 +40 w/ Kumho tires) because I planned on doing the 5 lug swap, so if you want those I will sell them for an additional $450 for the tire/wheel package.

Interior...carpet is pretty much perfect - he had floor mats covering it. The passenger and rear are great, but the driver's has one small tear in the side bolster, which they made uglier by trying to keep it from ripping further with some sort of tape, so the remnants of the tape are still on there. I will get a pic of this tonight - it's still not bad at all.

$3800 cash - not looking for any trades at all. Car is near Pittsburgh PA. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Except it hasn't been detailed. If you see it in person you can see that it's "naturally clean" not all shined up. Thanks for the great post though.

G

Staff member
Pics of the under body?

Pics of underneath

Pic of the condition of the carpet

Only rust on it is behind the outer panel behind the front wheel

Pic of tear and remaining tape glue on driver's seat

** UPDATE

The reason the car would not start is the ECU. There are a leaking cap that I guess I could not see when I pulled it previously. We tried a different ECU this afternoon and it started right up. I will either be replacing it this weekend with an eprom ECU from my tuner that is already socketed by the folks at DSMLink that he has, or else I will send this one out to see about repair this week.

$3300 firm. I'm not fixing anything. I put the socketed eprom in so that the car runs, and it includes the stock ECU so you can have that fixed and sell that if you want. The tire holds air for the day - long enough to be driven on, just not overnight. Yes, turbo probably needs replaced or rebuilt as it smokes.

89Mirageman

I can't believe this thing hasn't sold, a little over 3 grand for a 70k GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

JackbNimble

Grah! Such a nice Galant so close to me. Wish I had the cash to buy it. Good luck with sale!

Receieved your PM and already said no. I'm not lowering the price a penny. $3300 or it can sit in my garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned