The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1999 Eclipse GS-T 36k original miles NV $9,500

Lucas03ES

This is a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T. The car is completely stock other than a drop-in filter for the intake and exhaust, and a new aluminum radiator. You will not see another factory 2g turbo'd eclipse like this. It only has 36,000 miles on it! (CarFax to prove it). It has a clean title and is in very good condition. Its a 5 speed manual transmission and has a sun roof plus the upgraded Infiniti sound system from the factory. All required maintenance has been done.

The asking price is 9,500 OBO (MAKE SOME OFFERS!). Trades are most likely a no, but it never hurts to ask. I'm in no hurry to sell it so I won't take 2k for it.

If you have any questions or would like to see it, you can call/text me anytime at 702-610-8016 or PM me here on GVR4.

Thanks!

CIMG0099.jpg

CIMG0100.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0102.jpg

CIMG0104.jpg

CIMG0105.jpg

CIMG0103.jpg

Last edited:

Lucas03ES

Weekly bump! Ths car is clean, good luck finding another unmolested GST with such low miles!

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

Lucas03ES

That's my buddies old one, he sold it last week and got a new one, an 02 VIII prototype, its very sick, he bought it from Brett at Full Race in Phenoix.

Thanks for bump!

blacksheep

sorry, but what is the "02 VIII prototype"? I am on my 4th Evo and I have never heard of this, please post pics in Anything goes, if you can.

Enough about evo's

This car is immaculate! I've had the honor of seeing it.

Buyer will not be disappointed with this DSM.

Good Luck with sale!

Lucas03ES

I believe so the old owner said something about the old one had a crack from putting it in his garage the garage door hit it and cracked it so he put a new OEM replacement on it. I also have the cover for the passenger side air vent, I just thought it looked funny with only one on there.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting tenaciousd199:
Enough about evo's

This car is immaculate!

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Quoting Lucas03ES:
I believe so .... so he put a new OEM replacement on it.

Nice clean car, but I have a hard time believing its an OEM bumper as they typically have an indent for the mitsu emblem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GLWS

-Shawn

AWDnot2

Are those dents in the pass door, pass fender, pass quarter and center/front hood? The front of the side skirts are either covered with something or the paint is gone. IIRC, the plastic is yellow, so it's probably covered with something.
What's with the exhaust tip? The original has twin tips, so I'm guessing it was replaced. Not a big deal, but a particular owner would have it replaced with something better or equivalent.
Immaculate? No. Clean? Maybe. Got any engine, under body shots?

Last edited:

Lucas03ES

I will take some pictures tomorrow. I will try to get in touch with the previous owner on what he did with the bumper. The side skirts have Greddy stickers on them. There is a couple dents but the paintless dent removal guy is coming by the house this weekend to pull all of them out. The exhaust tip I have no idea on, he had that exhaust installed when I bought the car. I can probably find a nicer tip or entire muffer for it if it will aid the sale!

Haha. does this mean that my 91 talon tsi awd with 39k or my other fwd n/t talon with 46k is worth this much?

Lucas03ES

Paintless Dent Removal is outside right now taking out all of the minor imperfections, I will have more pictures tomorrow.

I am dropping the price to $7000 and that is the lowest I will go, in hopes of a quick sale. Let me know if you're interested at all.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned