The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

coil packs, pics needed please

Brunoboy

Hey guys, I cant find a picture of the Coil packs, and how its installed. I forgot how to put it back on -_-, I have reinstalled the Resistor but I need to figure out how the packs are bolted up. if someone can take a pic of theres please do. Thanks a lot
-shane

Brunoboy

i did, under engine, couldnt find anything, maybe I missed it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

on the 1g intake manifolds the coil packs face the driver side and are mounted on the driver side of the intake manifold. on the 2g intake manifolds they go basically in the same spot but the coil packs face towards the front of the car. if the mounting bracket is the original one for the intake manifold then it only bolts on one way.

fivestardsm

I found this in the Library on here BTW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brunoboy

Thanks, I didn't even know about the library aha.
-Shane

1990ggsxnj

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif DUDE! Has that been there the whole time?!?!?! Good Stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts