The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rally Armor Mud flaps "pic"

Im thinking of getting rally armor mudflaps the universal ones and they are red before i decide to purchase these has anyone bought and installed these on a gvr4 and if so do u have pics of your red mud flaps, also info needed if there is a place that makes red gvr4 mud flaps.

Ralli380Gvr4

I've actually been planning on getting the black universal ones w/ red lettering. I actually talked to Rallyarmor a while back over e-mail to try and get a group buy for gvr4's but they offered undrilled evo cuts and now they they recently added the universal ones on the site. It really wouldn't be hard at all to fit these. A good buddy of mine was running some on his STI and they held up great, high quality. Especially when we hit up the mountain in +5" of snow and countless mud/gravel roads. They really work if you drive your car hard and off-road. Protect against rock chips and kept the snow at bay.

464/2K

was thinking of getting two hella horns and installing them in my grille.

charmcity

LOL yawll are funny. I do think the roof rack wingless mud flap look could be nice. If done tastfully.

gmp

ah its to bad i went south i was located in thornton,I made some for my car and i think they turned out pretty well.

bustedsm

Quoting charmcity:
LOL yawll are funny. I do think the roof rack wingless mud flap look could be nice. If done tastfully.

I just need to get my hands on a set of OEM summit white flaps and I'll be happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gmp

Quoting kartorium:
where did you get the material gmp?

i got it from a plastic supply company here in denver me, and a friend got a big ass sheet for like 40 bucks.
We have made 2 sets so far one for his wrx and one for me, and lots to spare....

The material is a low density polymer cause i guess its not as loud when the rocks are hitting it when your rippin'.
The guys at a local rally shop use the same stuff, and they say the high density last longer its just really loud in a race car with no sound detaining.

hope that helps you can get this at most plastic dealers and it comes in a few different colors too

Quoting bustedsm:
I just need to get my hands on a set of OEM summit white flaps and I'll be happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I picked up a set of Summit mudflaps a while back, they're very sweet. They're going on 305 before she leaves the garage.

JB

Quoting 464/2K:
was thinking of getting two hella horns and installing them in my grille.

Well played sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Boostdtalon

oddly enough, i have a set of rallyarmor mudflaps for my evo that i have yet to install and was thinking about throwing them on the galant.

gmp

dang! i was thinking four horns was enough i guess i better go more !!!!

raptorWagon

Quoting turbowop:
Only two? The last Subie/Mitsu meet I went to had guys rocking like four of those things in the grill.

Mark isn't joking either.

xxxmeet2108.jpg

IMGP5077.jpg

4036013577_d71a946a36_b.jpg

bustedsm

Hella horns are f***ing insane in person, I've heard 4, but I've seen a guy with 6....jesus

GVR4_1057

I think the Hella horns only add HP in boxer style engines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts