The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 978/1000 Maryland Rebuilt $3,500

I'm selling my vehicle due to financial instabilities at the moment. I have invested almost about $6-7k to keep this car rolling. It is in running condition and must see quality. If there's anyone looking to purchase please feel free to message me.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Turbo
Stock 14b Turbo w/ 15psi Boost
5spd Manual Transmission w/ Original 145k Miles
Summit White on Black Leather
2.5" Flex to 3" Custom Hi Flow Cat Back
Alpine Ipod/Iphone Multimedia Head Unit
Infinity Front / Polk w/ Tweeters Rear
Scytek Alarm Two_way Paging w/ Remote Start & Radar Sensor
Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge
Optima Yellow Top Battery
4ga Power Wire to Trunk

Interior Condition: Good (no torn leather)
Exterior Condition: Good (few dings, nothing major)
Tires: 80% Tread Left
Brakes: 4mm Front/Rear Pads (Recommend F/R DS Rotors)

Recent Maintenance under 500 Miles:
Rebuilt Head (Extra Cylinder Head 4g63t included)
New 4 Layer MLS Head Gasket & OEM Timing Belt
Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit
Oil Pump
Oil Cooler Housing O-Ring
Thermostat Housing Gaskets

I have all maintenance receipts to confirm newer parts to refresh vehicle. Only asking $3,500/FIRM Will pass Maryland State inspection! All failed inspected items in past maintenance has been addressed!

Last edited by a moderator:

More pictures... Sorry, note time taken. I see a lot of views, not a single bite? I noticed there's not a lot of 1992 for sale. A lot of work has been done. Well worth the value, virtually a bargain.

Last edited by a moderator:

89Mirageman

Willing to take a black 92 TSi AWD project car as a down payment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Needs to be put back together and its missing some minor parts.

I can't believe this thing hasn't sold or had more interest. I would snatch it up in a heartbeat if I could unload some projects.

Adorsey

So this car is driveable? No issues?

91VR41400

This car is no longer for sale, it was traded and then developed a knock and was resold to someone else.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned