The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Super rare ebay find

curtis

You'll probably remember the brotherhood thread I posted months ago when I was sent a set of these. In the last 8 years I've never seen a set for sale. That's why I'm putting this here instead of parts for sale. I know it should be in the for sale section but want everyone to see it.

Brotherhood page if you want to read later

Well I found a set earlier on ebay. Been debating getting these just so I can pick and choose which I like on a weekly basis but going to spread the wealth. There's no way I'd ever give up the set Paul sent me so I'm passing the find along. I didn't read down through the brotherhood thread because I don't want anyone saying I picked friends over newbees or anything else. So I'm giving everyone a chance equally. I wouldn't send a best offer because I'm sure that they'll be plenty of people going after these after I hit continue. I don't know the seller or anything about these beside what the auction says.

This is the garnish that will fit the 89 tails that are available everywhere in the states. For the newbs that have never noticed the 89 tails here's what they use to look like on mine. Some like them some don't I actually like the 89's and the 91's equally the 92 which came on my car I was never fond of.

click me for auction, do it fast before I decide I want two sets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turbowop

Do people in the states actually want the center section that's wider than our license plates? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I saw those a couple days ago. I'll pass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Terry Posten

Some people just want to be different than the other 1500 GVR4s on the road.

Terry Posten

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting turbowop:
Beats 13" wire wheels I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I been shoppin for a set ever since I saw that. Dont hate...

Curtis, you still have those tails i shipped you back then??

I should look into the tails of the 4 doors. Maybe i can find those ebay ones over here as well. If i would find them, they would SURELY be a lot cheaper...

slugsgomoo

Quoting turbowop:
Do people in the states actually want the center section that's wider than our license plates? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I saw those a couple days ago. I'll pass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I don't get it either. Plus, I think the 89 tails look dead sexy with the jdm rear bumper on my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts