The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g to 2g/3g/ Evo MAF/MAS adapter harnesses

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
UPDATED 12/1/2021: These harnesses are still currently available, but I have limited inventory and with demand quite slowed, I will likely not be purchasing bulk quantities to continue to make them. For the time being they are available.
I make adapter harnesses that are plug and play for installing any of 2g, 3g or Evo air flow sensors to your 1g. Here is a representative picture of a 3g/Evo harness.

img.jpg

The 3g/Evo harnesses are typically made with all new parts. On occasion I make them from pigtails.

*The 2g harnesses are now also made with new parts, as pigtail supply has dwindled.

I can now make harnesses to connect a 3g/Evo maf to 2g or 3000GT/Stealth vehicles. There are some pics further down. *These are now made with the ECM Tuning-supplied sealed connector.

*I am also the supplier for Extreme PSI and ECM Tuning for these parts sold through their websites.

Any of these are sold for $40 shipped (in the US). I will ship overseas for the additional actual cost. Check my good guy posts. I take care of my buyers and these are a quality product. I know you can make your own, but I think many of those who have bought these will tell you they are worth it for the reliability.

I can do custom work as well if needed, including special lengths, standalone hookups to the stock car harness, etc.

Any questions, please pm me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

sweet... i will be needing one of this.... let me know when you are gonna start making them....

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Currently in stock and ready to ship- unless you are specifically refering to the 2g-->3g version. Those I do not have yet.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Product Update!

I am now able to offer an adapter harness to fit 2g vehicles. This will adapt the vehicle harness (2g-straight 8 pin connector with 7 used) to a 3g/Evo style MAF plug so you can use the 3g Eclipse/Montero/Montero Sport/Evo 8 or 9 air flow sensor on your car (along with some Keydiver chip magic).

Pricing will be the same initially for this piece.

One item to mention is this connector is not a lock-in, as it is not originally designed for this application. It also is not a nice, factory, sealed connector, so it should not get extremely wet.

Last edited:

Does anyone know iceman still make this harness, I've PM him but no reply yet.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Replied today.

Ralli380Gvr4

What is the turn around on 1g to 2g harness? I'm looking for one ASAP. LMK

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Non.

We're being spammed.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I do not know the particulars of what connectors are needed, but I could certainly make one with the components.

jnava

Staff member
are you still selling 1g to 2g mas?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
All harnesses offered in this ad are currently available. Just pm me with what you want.

GSX_TC

Oh wow this is good stuff, thanks iceman for your hard work. If I werent going speed density I'd be all over this

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts