The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Extra Fog lights - Yay or Nay?

RedTwo

I was sitting at the lights the other day and a Subaru Legacy Wagon drove past, nothing special - legacies are ugly and everyone has one. But for some reason, the fog light set up got stuck in the back of my mind.
I guess I must have liked it on some level because when I had some free time I hacked up a VR4 version in photoshop.

Sticking two extra fog lights once the grill is cut out - obviously it will mess with the outside 10-20% of anyone with a really big intercooler, but I figure anyone with a bird/squirrel/cat catcher that big would love some extra light so they can see those things coming and avoid them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Maybe another two in front of the upper grill for that rally look - if the local laws let you?
Dunno about you, but I think it's growing on me.

icurunnin

I will be adding driving lights to my car if I dont find a driver side fog soon enough. Although I will be running a square version to keep the square persona (sp?) going. I think the galant is too square for a round light period.

CP

I've got the JDM projector fogs on my car and I love them. Both contain PIAA Extreme bulbs, white for the projectors and ion yellow for the fogs. The projectors illuminate the road directly in front of the car and really help with pothole dodging. The yellow fogs light up the sides of the road and are great in inclement weather. Highly recommended; good bulbs make all the difference.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned