The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Milt's #870/1000 pics.....

boostin4door

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I love those wheels, what are they? What are the mods?

boostin4door

Their BSA's got them 4 years ago.I don't think their made anymore. Their 18's and alittle heavy but I like them. I also have a set 15" Rota Slips in Blk.w/polished lip..

Mods...The usual stuff. Built:Wiseco/Scat-Rod combo,ARP's w/Cometic HG,Dejon SMIM,63mm ported TB,Holset HX35 Turbo w/Dejon 4" IntakePipe,FP Exhaust Mani.,280 Cams w/HKS cam gears,2.5"IC piping,Forge recirc. BOV,CXRacing 30x10x3 FMIC,Built trans.w/ClutchNet 4 puck clutch,Keydiver 3 chip,AEM WB,FIC850's,SAFC,Re-wired 255 Wally,-6an line from trunk to return w/K&N fuel filter, AeroMotive AFPR,Coil-on-Plug setup,CandyRed Powdercoated valve cover,front&rear strut bars,RRE catch can,Battery in trunk w/kill switch,Apexi Ground/stabilizer box,Hallman,custom o2 housing w/dump,full 3" exhaust w/3.5" HKS Dragger Muffler,1g shifter w/EVO knob, Suede Rally steering wheel,Slotted/cross drilled rotors,SS Brake lines,KYB's w/1g springs, etc.....

BluFalcon

Looks great. I really like the wheels.
I was wondering about the front bumper, specifically the intercooler opening. It's kind of hard to tell from the pics, but did you have any work done on the opening to mask or hide the cuts from removing the slats in the opening? If so, what exactly was done? I have a spare bumper cover that someone had already cut the slats out on, but it doesn't look that great as it sits. I've been debating on sticking with a modified USDM cover or somehow getting my JDM bumper to fit with my intercooler setup. With your pics, I'm leaning more towards the US bumper.

Last edited:

324vr4

Very sharp car...the exterior ties together perfectly...looks like a fighter jet in those shoes too...great car!

boostx

Nice ride, Love the hood.

Champ_168

Looking Good Milt!

turbowop

The only thing I don't like about those wheels is that the spokes "twist" the same direction on all four wheels, so on one side it looks like they're twisting forward and on the other side it looks like they twist backwards. That would absolutely bug the sh*t out of me being so OCD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Looks good otherwise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fivestardsm

Very nice!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Under the hood is very nice as well. He has brought the car to Factory MOD a few times before.

Nice job. Good to see you here.

G

Staff member
Looks hot B !

boostin4door

Thanks for the complements guys!
The car is a Tenn. car, it has zero rust! I got it 3 years ago. I daily-drove it one winter and that was it. It was really clean when I got it. It has the usual door dings and road chips on the front that yo really can't see in the pics. But, it has the original paint.
The front bumper was cut out by Longtime GVR4.org member, Curtis. He really cut it out nice! In regards to the crash beam,We just marked it & took it to a muffler shop and they cut it out with a torch. I then painted it gloss black to blend in and to prevent rust. It really lets a massive amount of air to the core. I have no AC so theres plenty of room. It also lets alot of air to the alternator, you know those don't like heat. The fog lights are some Walmart $19.99 specials ;-) Their 55w's, have glass lens,& are really bright. I wanted a light that was round like the stockers & filled the hole.
The JDM bumpers look clean, I would use that since it's rare & you have it already.

boostin4door

Quoting Boostx:
Nice ride, Love the hood.

Thanks..I debated along time about the hood at first. At the time there weren't many CF hoods for the 91'-92' Galants. My OEM hood had three big dings in it also. The stock hood is VERY heavy. Alot of guys don't like the 'Vader'hood & I wasn't crazy about it at first.
I got it for 2 main reasons: weight & underhood heat(FP header,although it is Ceramic coated). Probably wouldn't have got it if the car wasn't Nile Blk. The CF goes well with the paint IMO.
I know HighRev is making some kool CF hoods & trunks now.

streetmasters

Nice whip....I believe Maxxim made similiar wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

boostingwild

very hot car .. im just curious about what your license plate says .. if you dont want to post i understand, just curious and its bugging me , kinda like when you lean over to read someones paper and cant make out a word or two.. sorry , back on topic NICE CAR

curtis

Whats up Milton....about time you showed your face around here.

How's the old boys car coming after the visit down south. I want videos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned