The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aftermarket Radiator

Struc

Thought I'd post this up, since it seems used GVR4 radiators are going for so much these days. This one is new, and under $90 shipped!

Aftermarket replacement Radiator

The GVR4 I just bought had a radiator in really bad shape. Not wanting to spend a ton on it, I looked around and came across this one.

It showed up with a few bent fins, and an inspection sticker on it from 2003, but all in all, for the price, I'm very happy. It even has METAL tanks. I'll update this thread after I have it installed to let everyone know if it is worth it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Civic-style aluminum radiator from Ebay.

Seriously. I have one, alot of others have em too.

It frees up a ton of space, runs @ 208 deg in the summer even in traffic with a fan on all the time, and its as much as the metal one you are looking at.

Just a thought.

324vr4

I too have one but I'm throwing it out for a VW Scirroco radiator...but the Honda Race radiator worked well until multiple launches/autocross or and kind of drag racing...Gonna try the Scirroco to see if we keep better temps (

G

Staff member
Ouch those metal ones will burn the hell out of you if you accidentally lean on them etc.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned