The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

looking for 1803/2000

i used to own a 91 vr4 # 1803/2000. if you anyone who has this car and would be willing to sell or trade, please let me know. thanx for lookin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

also if anyone has a vr4 they wanna trade, i have a 95 bmw 525i, great on gas. just replaced the wheel bearing hub assemblies on both front wheels. no problems what so ever, hey its a bimmer!!!!

ktmrider

This one is still available click and is in Scottsdale.
On the search for 1803, you got any additional info? Place and time of sale, from this site or private, etc. Also PM iceman6*, he may have more info if it was registered on this site.

DR1665

I've seen Jon's Galants. They are pristine. This one is worth every penny, imo.

ktmrider

^^ Me too, in fact #86 came from him! This one is in PERFECT working order, no mods, complete rebuild with OEM parts.
Makes me laugh everytime someone gripes about not finding a "good" one. Put your money where your mouth is folks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned