The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A few pics before toys get put away for the winter...

Nate

It was beautiful here today, sunny and 66. I decided to do some washing before tucking things away for the winter. No, the green one didn't get washed, though it may be for sale before long.

atc250r

Staff member
Looking good Nate. Have you done anything to the red car in the last couple of years?

John

Nate

Fresh engine after I popped (or thought I popped) the built one at Maple Grove two years ago. I got married, and spent the last year and a half building a house, the cars have taken a back seat. I've been contemplating getting rid of both Galants, but my wife wants me to keep the maroon one. The green one used to be my Dad's, so it has a lot of sentimental value. I ended up rebuilding the engine in that one when I got it, too. I basically built another engine for the maroon one, then ended up doing the same to the green one, along with ditching the 4WS, fixing the Ic piping, and some other crap, and now I'm bored with it, now that everything works (except the battery doesn't hold a charge).

Sorry to hear about your rust, John.

one of my favorite galants.. just something about that color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif. awesome nate!

Hertz

Staff member
I know you're representing, but I couldn't roll with "signgirl" on my car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Polish

Nice cars.

Quoting Hertz:
I know you're representing, but I couldn't roll with "signgirl" on my car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

it throws off his opponites

BoostedAWD91

looking great Nate! i definatly wouldnt get rid of the maroon car, its just to nice of a car. By the way i found some old pics of the white galant that Sean has now back when u owned it from Beaver Springs.

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts