The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

JSchleim18

This group buy is finished

Last edited:

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)

Ill put a deposit down. just let me know when.

14u2nV

You guys better not burn him on these.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

^^I'm not gonna screw around. If we have a definite amount of 15 buyers that are willing to put a deposit down on the hood then it's a go.

So yes as Kenny mentioned, lets please not f*ck this up.

Thanks

TMG

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)

Armitage

I have been waiting a loooong time for this product to be produced. No messing around here.

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)
4. Armitage (Matt)

ktmrider

Quoting JSchleim18:
^^I'm not gonna screw around. If we have a definite amount of 15 buyers that are willing to put a deposit down on the hood then it's a go.

So yes as Kenny mentioned, lets please not f*ck this up.

Thanks

+1, put me down for one. Let me/us know when and where to send the deposit.

Flip4G63

Just let me know when.. and how much!

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)
4. Armitage (Matt)
5. Flip4G63 (Phillip)

strokin4dr

I put you on the list Mike. You guys know that I'm down for this; I have been complaining about it not being produced since the OEM style was released.
Kamil, will you be shaving the washer nozzles on this one too? I hope so, that would definately be a plus(the OEM style looked great). Also, will the vents be seperate pieces that bolt into the hood like the stock one? Thanks.

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse)
3. TMG (Jojo)
4. Armitage (Matt)
5. Flip4g63
6. ktmrider (Mike O.)
7. strokin4dr (Ryan C.)

***edit*** Flip types faster than me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Scientist

I want one..but i don't have the money right now. Would this be available for order after the 15 are met?

JSchleim18

^^^I will talk to Kamil about how many he is making or if he will keep making these hoods. I don't see why he wouldn't keep these around.

Ryan - I assume it will be made to exact specs as the JDM one. At least I hope so!

G

Staff member
I'll take one if it's 3 pieces. Hood & 2 vents. Would be nice if it was exact, so i could install all the oe under hood bracketry/ water thingys etc.....

JSchleim18

I'll talk to Kamil to make sure they're 3-pieces. Even for his sake it's a good idea. He could sell the vents separately for people who don't want to spend the money on a carbon fiber hood.

I sent Ian aka Digit my JDM Gas Door (the one without the keylock) but I haven't gotten it back yet from at least 6 months ago. But if I get that back then I will see if there's interest in that to be made up into a carbon fiber piece.

G

Staff member
You can use my jdm gas door, as long as i get a free prototype cf unit for testing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Hell even my amg grill.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

Haha the same reason I wanna send my gas door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'll talk to Ian and see if he can send my JDM door back ASAP.

AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT IS GOING TO BE $100 NON-REFUNDABLE

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

before I put my name on the list for sure...

what's the expected final cost after the $100 deposit?

it occurs to me that my other question can be answered in Kamil's last thread so i'll just go check there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

JSchleim18

Quoting ApexHunter:
When is the deposit due? I'm down, but won't have the money for ~1 week.

That's fine. I have no specified due date on this. Once we get at least 15 deposits then I am sending him my hood. People can keep sending deposits for them. The more we have, the better off we are in price.

Andrew, I e-mailed him and asked for an approx. cost. Again, I don't think it should be more than $50-$100 max than the OEM Style.

Myles

Quoting JSchleim18:
Haha the same reason I wanna send my gas door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'll talk to Ian and see if he can send my JDM door back ASAP.

AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT IS GOING TO BE $100 NON-REFUNDABLE

What will be the final bill after the $100 deposit. I'm down for that but when will the final payment be due?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts