The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB/FS: Mint 1991 VR4 $4500 Colorado Springs

I had this car on Ebay and thought it would sell for more due to the condition and low milage, I guess not! Its got to go so I have it on Ebay at no reserve with the option to sell locally. Let me know if your interested with your offer and I can stop the auction. I will try to post a link.

click

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title as per the rules or the ad will be removed.

John

ktmrider

Is this a sunroof model?

rheckert

Doesn't look like it.

Nice car for the money. Someone has to have a good stock green bumper around somewhere.

I looked at this car a couple of weeks ago and it is cleaner than it looks. Just dont have the extra cash right now. Looks like a good buy.

464/2K

86 to be exact /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts