The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Air intake setup.....

Ok guys I am getting my t3/t4 on the car. well currently with the stock 14b, i have the hks powerflo intake with the mas hacked inside the canister. now my question is that this will no longer work when i put on the other turbo b/c of the inlet size and that it will interfere with my ic pipe routing. so i have been checkin out some of the pics on the board of harrys car, jons, rob when he had his t3/t4 and also kens. i see that they all basically look like a normal pipe with a k&n ont he end which is cool. but what the hell happens to the mass airflow sensor when you put something like that on? i thought that thing was necessary.

Those guys without the MAS have gone to a VPC piggyback computer, or other MAP based system.
Jeff O.
#1886/2000

VPC would be the easiest way to do it, that's what I have.
You could just make some pipe that goes from the canister to the turbo.
Ot try to use a 2g mas and a dejon pipe.

I believe the older pics of my car on the site, I still had the MAS. The pipe I used was just a three inch pipe. The "MAS" end will be very close to three inch. So just get some 3" coulpers or elbows and a pipe. I may still have mine if you need them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts