The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy - Strokin4dr

I purchased a non-cruise control cable and the transaction was very smooth. Item shipped out quickly and the item arrived as exactly described. I cannot complain and I would be more than willing to purchase off of him again.

Derk

89coltgt

Bought a palm pilot from him and everything came in better condition than described. Great guy to deal with and great communication.

Bought a 2g MAS from strokin4dr & it was just as he said. He is a good guy to deal with and he has great communication.

MarkDML

Good, I mean VERY good guy ... Got a headlight from him and it was better than how it was described...

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did some business back and forth with Ryan. Good communication, etc. Will do again.

Bought a profec B off him... if you're not in the US, don't be afraid to buy off this guy...

Brunoboy

nice guy picked up a MHI B16g from him, just as the pictured showed

Muskrat

Bought an AEM UEGO from him. Paid using Paypal "Gift" function. Item came well packed a few day's later. Great guy to deal with.

DynastyLCD

got a Spearco FMIC from Ryan. awesome guy to deal with! great deal, great part, condition was awesome! A+++ seller!!!

ktmrider

Got some shifter bushings from Ryan.

As described, shipped quick with great communication. Even thru in an extra base bushing! Thanks again sir.

Epifool

Bought my egt from ryan, it was a lot cheaper than anything on fleabay and even came with some. Org swag! Thanks!

strokin4dr

No problem. Enjoy the gvr4.org stickers!

Item was just as described and packaged well. Good communication. Excellent seller. Thanks

ApexHunter

Great seller! Fast communication, fast shipping, and good parts. Thanks!!!

GalantTuner10

Great communication, fast shipping, part as described. Good guy in my book

seizer

A honest loyal member here! I got some bushings from him arrived quickly.. Even added gvr4.org stickers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks alot for the great buisness. I would without a doubt deal with this member again.

MellowVR4

Great honest member, got what I paid for and even a little surprise inside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Thanks alot sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

92GVR4num65

Posted a WTB for an odd part. Turns out he had one and shipped it out lightning fast! Excellent communication/pics, fast shipping and A+ packaging! Thanks again ryan. Will def do business with again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts